Leave your demand so that we can get in touch with you sooner.
1. Compact design, easy to use, support hot-swappable.
2. Conversion between Dante digital audio signals and analog audio.
3. Built-in 2 output audio channels.
4. Extend audio, control, Ethernet, and power with Cat cable.
5. One network cable instead of multiple analog or multi-core cables, it is economical, efficient and versatile.
6. Extend uncompressed high-quality audio signals with near-zero delay.
7. Safe and reliable transmission of high-quality two-channel audio
8. Supports Dante software, which can easily expand and configure network and audio routing.
9. It supports PoE
The iTrans DX-R-22 Analog Adapters let you use your favorite analog audio gear with any Dante- connected system, delivering the interoperability, performance and scalability that only networking can bring. Cost effective, compact and built for the road, it brings the modern network connectivity that every audio pro needs in their toolbox.
Connect analog powered speakers to your Dante audio network.
Send audio to analog power amplifiers over a Dante audio network.
Create easy drop-points for connecting cry rooms and overflow areas to a Dante network.
Connect non-networked hearing aid loop amplifiers to your Dante audio network.
|Name||2CH Dante to XLR Analog Receiver|
|Channel||2 ch Dante input, 2 ch analog outputs|
|Maximum signal level (balanced)||+18dBu / +4dBu / 0dBu
|Frequency response||20Hz to 20kHz (-/+0.5dB)|
|Bit depth||24 bit|
|Dynamic Range||> 100dB|
|SNR(Signal to Noise Ratio)||> 100dB|
|THD (total harmonic distortion)||< 0.01%（+4dBu）|
|Connector||1x RJ45 and 2x XLR-M|
|Power Supply||Class 1 802.3af PoE|
|Sampling rate||44.1, 48, 96 kHz|
|Latency||Depending on the configuration on the device or network, 1 ms (default)|
|Network transmission||Dante IP AES67 RTP audio|
|Weight||Gross Weight: 0.75KG|
|Dimension||4.92 x 1.30 x 1.10 inch/ 125 x 33 x 28 mm (L x W x H)|
|Power consumption||2 Watts|
|Operation temperature||0~50OC [32~122F]|
|Storage temperature||-20~60OC [-4~140F]|
|Relative humidity||20~90% RH [no condensation]|