Leave your demand so that we can get in touch with you sooner.
Full featured: Data + Video + PD
- USB 3.2 Gen 2 compliant with SuperSpeed+ transfer rates up to 10 Gbps
- USB-C compliance with DisplayPort 1.4 Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode) for resolutions up to 8K@60Hz on supported devices and displays
- Supports pass-through of EDID and HDCP-encrypted signals.
- Ultra-flexible, ultra-thin 0.25" (6.5 mm) diameter cable — a narrow bend radius facilitates easier installation and reduces the possibility of cable damage.
- Bidirectional USB power flow — when connected to USB devices that support USB PD (Power Delivery), power flows both ways, enabling both host and peripheral devices to provide power to the far-end device.
- Supports USB Power Delivery (PD) and Quick Charge™ (QC) up to 60 W, 20V 3A
- Charges a USB-C powered device such as a notebook, Macbook Pro® or tablet from a USB-C PD wall charger or powerbank
- Highly resistant to EMI/RFI Interference, the USB C full function (Data + Video + PD) can be used in high-interference environments, such as data centers and manufacturing facilities
- USB-C male to USB-C male for connecting a USB-C device to a USB-C port
- Bi-directional design, can be plugged in both directions
- Overcomes the USB-C distance limitation for power, data, and video at a range up to 10m without signal loss
- #Available in 3, 5, 7, and 10 meters lengths
Rated for the USB 3.2 Gen 2 Superspeed+ specification, transfer data at up to 10Gbps.
Perfect for large file transfers or connecting high-speed USB devices such as 4K cameras including our iCam VB50, VB60, VB70 video bar and other webcam.
Alt-Mode adds A/V capability in addition to the USB data communication.
Connect USB-C equipped laptops or mobile devices to send high resolution 4K video to a connected display or Infobit iShare Plus presentation switcher.
Capable of passing up to 60-watts to charge your personal device.
A perfect companion to USB-C equipped speakerphone solutions such as our iSpeaker products that integrate native PD.
|Cable Length||Up to 10m|
|Interface||USB type C to C|
|Bandwidth||U3: 10Gbps: U2: 480Mbps; DP1.4 16.2Gbps|
|Power Delivery||PD3.0, 20V 3A|
|Power Supply||By Vconn (3.0 V to 5.5V)|
|Power Consumption (TYP.)||1100mW (5V input)|
|Cable Outer Diameter||6.5mm|
|Jacket Outer Material||PVC|
|Cable Weight||See packing details sheet|
|Cable Color||Black or custom|