Leave your demand so that we can get in touch with you sooner.
• HDMI2.1 specification with 48Gbps mass-capacity bandwidth.
• Up to 100m Maximum Length
• Up to 8K@60Hz or 4K@120Hz unparalleled visual, as well as VR and 3D display signal in a lossless way even a long distance
• With Dynamic HDR, contrast, depth, brightness and wider color gamut are shown at ideal values on a frame-by-frame basis
• With eARC, connectivity is enhanced and simplified for greater ease of use of multiple components discovery and audio optimization
• Support the high-bitrate audio formats up to192kHz, 24-bit, and uncompressed 5.1 and 7.1, Dolby specific lossless audio formats, and 32-channel uncompressed audio
• With VRR, gameplay will be more fluid and better detailed with nearly zero lag, judder and frame tearing
• Support EDID incl. self-detecting function, ALLM, QMS and QFT
• Plug and Play
Future Proof: 8K
Every year the amount of data we consume increases, as do bandwidth requirements. Investing in a modern fiber optic cabling infrastructure will allow your network to operate at future speeds without replacing the cabling.
|Name||HDMI 2.1 8K AOC|
|Connector A||HDMI Type A|
|Connector B||HDMI Type A|
|Cable||Hybrid type with OM3 fiber and copper wire|
|Length||Up to 100m (328ft)|
|Jacket||PVC, RoHS Directive-compliant|
|HDMI Standard||HDMI 2.1|
|Video Resolution||8K@60Hz, 4K@120Hz|
|Color Depth||12 bit Max|
|Audio Compliance||Supports ARC, LPCM 7.1 audio, Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby® TrueHD, and DTS-HD® Master Audio™|
|Power Consumption||250mW (max)|